PLASMA EDGE : THE « GOLD STANDARD » OF THE PLASMA RESECTION
Plasma EDGE offers all the bipolar benefits with the same efficiency and rapidity than a classic monopolar power.
PLASMA EDGE BENEFITS
- Saline Irrigation
- No superficial carbonizations or thermal damage
- Deep haemostasis for less post-op bleeding
- white remaining tissues and clear solution after the procedure
PLASMA EDGE TECHNOLOGY:
- Plasma at the two ends of the electrode, which constitute the two polarities of the bipolar mode
- Authentique bipolar plasma unlike hybrid solutions of the market
- Power return inside the electrode
- Instant PLASMA activation despite of a low average power requirement
- Auto-cleaning ability with a quick cut activation
WiDE RANGE OF PLASMA ELECTRODES
- Thin electrode : Uterus resection electrode with fast plasma ignition under low power
- Ball electrode: large and fast “painting” coagulation without carbonization of tissues
- Knife electrode: Cures of Synechia
- Straight electrode: uteri fundus resection
- Slim Cutting electrode: for 22 Fr. resector (7 mm cervix dilation)
WORKING ELEMENTS, ADAPTED TO THE EXISTING RESECTOSCOPE
- The PLASMA EDGE technology is accessible for all endusers, thanks to a wide range of working elements
- Just change the handle of your own resectoscope – monopolar or bipolar – and keep all its components.
- For an easy and cost effective access into the Plasma EDGE technology
PLASMA EDGE POWER :
- LAMIDEY NOURY jointly developed its own electrodes and dedicated plasma ionisation currents.
- The loops were designed to restore the maximum energy delivered by the generator
- The created arc is kept strongly ionized in order to produce a fluid and haemostatic cut.
THE PLASMA EDGE SYSTEM:
The PLASMA EDGE system is a complete system, composed of 3 elements manufactured by us, for a perfect synergy:
• the OPTIMA or MCB generator,
• the working element,
• the electrode.
This warrantees its safety and efficiency.